Sometimes it just needs to be right, this is when we are here for you!
Brenda Huckle's Top 6 Must Have Family Portraits:
1. When the youngest is a baby
2. When the Kids are kids
3. When the Kids are tweens
4. Before the oldest leaves the house
5. With your healthy Parents
6. When Everyone is together
- Portraits should be updated at least every three years. If you are over three years, you are overdue
- Portraits should be updated if your message has changed, say new role or new audience
- Portraits should be updated if the image doesn't look like or represent you (or you don't like it)
If you or your team don't look like their current photograph, even if it is new, you/they hate having their photograph taken or you/their image really doesn't represent the quality and hard work they have invested in being the expert they are, please have them send us a message and I'll invite you to coffee for an informative strategy design appointment that will give you new tools on marketing themselves either for employment, attracting customers or sharing a message with the public.
Images should be designed intentionally to attract the most important viewer. Every portrait says something, the question is, what does it say? Very important considering the eye draws and reads images, especially faces, faster than text. It truly could be your first impression!